Friday, April 12, 2013

The Grammar Guide!

I'm an English major and I love proper grammar. So whenever I see people using it incorrectly, it sort of makes me cringe. The other day, one of my Professors put a paper up on the screen. It was turned in by a student in another class and he was using it as an example of what not to do. The grammar (among other things) was TERRIBLE! It was then that I had an idea! I'm going to start a series of posts entitled "The Grammar Guide". They will (obviously) be lessons that focus on different grammar rules that I see people break everyday! That's not to say that I don't sometimes break the very rules I'm going to be posting about. Nobody is perfect and in some situations it's even okay to break certain grammar rules. I just love it and think that it could be beneficial for people to have an online resource that makes grammar easy to understand and has many of the rules all in the same place! So enjoy! I hope that it will end up being very helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment